Ringlock Scaffolding Standard/Vertical Ringlock Scaffolding Parts
- Model NO.: LARSR001
- Type: Fixed
- Framework: Combined Scaffolding
- Lapping Form: Full Scaffolding
- Move Method: Integral Lifting Scaffolding
- Construction Properties: Building Scaffold
- Specification: ANSI 10.8/ISO90012008/BS1139
- HS Code: 7308400000
- Material: Steel
- Structural Style: Tower Scaffolding
- Supporting Mode: Projecting Scaffolding
- Erection Position: External Scaffolding
- Scaffolding Part Type: Ringlock Scaffolding
- Trademark: LARS
- Origin: China
1) 48.3 diameter*3.2mm thick high grade steel
2) rosettes at 500mm intervals that accept connections at 8 places around the rossette
3) spigots at end
Features of Galvanized Steel Ringlock Scaffolding:
1.Ringlock scaffolding is galvanized to resist rustiness ,cracking and deformation.
2. Ringlock scaffolding material have GB of Q235 steel and Q345B low alloy structure steel,.Low alloy steel pipe strength is higher than that of the traditional scaffold common carbon steel tube , using low alloy steel pipe scaffolding of high strength, light weight, economic benefit and social benefit.
3. Steel Ringlock Scaffolding is made by high-strength welded pipe (48X3.0mm),which is durable and ensures the workers' safety.
4. Steel Ringlock Scaffolding is suitable for building like bridge, tunnel, large-scale construction project with any shape, water conservancy project ,ship building, and so on.
5. Steel Ringlock Scaffolding is the latest wedge lock system which is easy assembly and time saving. Due to its high stability and bearing capacity ringlock scaffolding is popular in the world.
6.The main parts of a set of one Steel Ringlock Scaffolding system includes: the standard, the ledger, the cross brace, the jack base, the stage plank, the ladder, and so on.
7. Steel ringlock Scaffolding has fewer components, easy and quick assembly.
8. Ringlock Scaffolding with advanced structural design, heavy load bearing capacity.
9. Ringlock Scaffolding overcomes the difficulty of non standard construction, suited to diverse range of on-site scaffold operations.